The Trunk App is available at app.trunk.io. This is where you can view the health of your repositories, browse issues detected by
trunk check, and manage your
mergeservice (currently in limited beta).
Trunk Organizations are how you organize your repositories and your collaborators on app.trunk.io. You'll need to create a Trunk Organization to get started with any of the Trunk services.
- 2.If you are creating a new account, you will be prompted to create an organization when you log in. Otherwise, select your organization at the bottom left-hand corner, hover over "Organization", and then click "Create Organization".
- 3.In the "Create New Organization" modal, enter the name and the URL you want for the organization. Names do not need to be unique, but the organization slug does. The slug and the name do not need to match. You can change the name at any time, but the slug cannot be updated.
- 2.Navigate to the organization to which you'd like to add your Github repositories using the Organization selector UI in the top left-hand corner.
- 3.Click the "Connect to Github" button
- 1.You'll be redirected to Github.com to install the trunk.io Github app. Click the organization or account you'd like to connect with Trunk.
- 2.Select all the repositories you'd like to be able to connect to Trunk.
- 1.Navigate to Settings → Team Members.
- 2.Adding teammates by email domain.
- 1.You can auto-add teammates by email domain by adding your team's email domain in the "Team Domains" section. This will automatically add any existing and future Trunk users with an email in your domain to your Organization. This will not send invitations to any users to confirm being added.
- 3.Adding teammates by email.
- 1.You can invite users individually by clicking the
+button in the "Team Members" section. This will allow you to invite a set of members by specifying their email accounts. These users won't be automatically added to your Trunk Organization, instead they will receive an email to opt-in to the Organiation. These users must create a Trunk account to be able to accept the email invitation.